Retractable Revolution News & Views May, 2015
8 pages of News & Views about the Retractable Revolution sweeping the indoor / outdoor living trend.
In this Issue:
- See the Carolina Ale House in Raleigh, NC – A Retractable Revolution featured project showing retractable roofing, wall system and screens!
- Get “The View” from Stoett’s President, Chris Stover
- Become acquainted with customer service and inside sales featured team member, Angela Branham
- Learn how to give yourself a competitive advantage in large opening screen applications with the new and improved PanoramaLite
- Hear how and why Darrell Kennedy has become so successful as a Stoett dealer
- Earn extra commission with the Libart Referral Program for Stoett Dealers
Get Retractable Revolution News & Views
Be notified via email when we publish the latest newsletter.
Why Sign up?
The indoor / outdoor living trend is in full swing. It’s an opportunity for you to grow your business!
The Retractable Revolution News and Views is a quarterly resource for you to gain perspective, insights and inspiration as well as actionable next steps to develop your business in partnership with Stoett Industries.
- “The View” from Chris Stover, Stoett Industries, President
- Featured Team Member Q&A
- Featured Product
- Featured Dealer
- Featured Project