Pool Enclosure Project #4285
Pool Enclosure Project #4285: This pool enclosure has two extra-wide double sliding doors and two feet of extra height. R2 retraction with 5 modules and 10 bays.
10mm clear twinwall PC on roof and one side. Both gable ends and the other side in clear transparent 4mm acrylic.
Aquasun Retractable Pool Enclosures
Pool Enclosure Project #4285: AquaSun Retractable Pool Enclosures provides a 24/7/365 pool experience. Above all, AquaSun can open or close at a moment’s notice when inclement weather conditions occur. Extend your pool season and lower the cost of cleaning and heating your pool. Cost-effective, Increased ROI, and Easy to Own, the AquaSun pool enclosure has several benefits.
Extend Your Season: Your outdoor pool can now be used year-round. Additionally, enjoy your pool any day of the year! Flex with the Weather: The retractable feature allows you to enjoy the open sky and fresh air in the summer and create a warm, cozy environment when harsh weather comes in the winter. Inconsistent weather in Spring and Fall is no problem.
Lower Cost of Cleaning and Heating: Save your money by keeping your pool cleaner and enables a substantial reduction in heating. Extend the life of poolside furniture: Reduces exposure to the wear and tear of inclement weather and harmful UV rays. Cost-Effective option to fixed pool enclosures: 3 Standard AquaSun models to fit the most popular pool sizes. For pools with unusual requirements, our custom Evolution models are available that can be designed to fit a wide scope of specific site specifications.
Easy to Buy: A pool enclosure expert will help you select the best solution for your pool. Moreover, we will provide a “Before you Buy” checklist that identifies the key considerations you need to address before ordering.
Furthermore it is easy to Install: We will guide you through a straightforward installation process or for an additional charge, provide an onsite supervisor to direct your crew. Our systems are engineered for quick installation, usually within 1 to 2 weeks after delivery based on your deck requirements.
Easy to Operate and Maintain
Our manual operation easily opens and closes in minutes.
- Manual operation deletes the need for special electrical or mechanical systems
- Power closing available on the custom Evolution series.
- Built to IBC (International Building Code) for your safety.
- Designed to withstand your local snow and wind loads.
- Built with Structural Aluminum (6061-T6), Baked on electrostatically powdered paint for years of problem-free usage.
- All hardware and components are stainless steel and/or non-corrosive materials.
- SecurTrak rail systems guarantee easy one side operation, guaranteed security against heavy winds.